Product innovation, global supply, and intense competition require electronics suppliers to continuously reinvent themselves in order to effectively compete for market share. Argent has helped hundreds of suppliers to implement performance improvement solutions across every sector of the supply chain.
- Retail Operations
Argent utilizes process engineering, best practices and technology to help clients see their strategic objectives through to successful completion.
Argent Global assists clients in optimizing their operations to reduce costs, remove waste, improve quality, and raise service levels. Argent?s certified Lean trainers also provide workshops that give your staff the knowledge needed to transform your organization into a Lean Enterprise. Below is a partial list of classes that Argent provides:
- Lean Overview: Introduction to Lean Concepts and Benefits
- Lean Essentials?: 5-Day Comprehensive Lean Workshop
- 5S Workshop: Quick-Hitting Productivity Improvement Workshop
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Workshop: VSM Training Workshop
- Kaizen Event: Hands-On Productivity Improvement Event
Argent also provides industry-specific Lean classes:
- Lean Manufacturing: Applying Lean in Manufacturing Operations
- Lean Distribution: Applying Lean to Distribution Processes
- Lean Health Care: Applying Lean in Health Care Organizations
- Lean-Lab?: Applying Lean in the Clinical Laboratory
- Transactional Lean: Applying Lean in Support, Service and Administrative Operations
Best methods are a systematic approach for performing work that results in maximum output with the least down-time at the lowest possible cost. Implementing best methods helps companies to:
- Eliminate non-value-added steps
- Improve workflow
- Streamline training
- Raise quality
- Ensure consistency
- Enable managers to identify personnel issues
- Reduce costs
Engineered labor standards provide associates with fair and accurate productivity goals and supply management with objective performance measurement data. Argent has helped hundreds of companies around the world to establish fair and effective productivity standards within their operations. Some of the benefits of engineered labor standards are:
- 10-40% labor cost reduction
- Accurate goals that are sensitive to workload and volume fluctations
- Fair and equal basis for performance measurement
- Foundation for effective labor planning and performance reporting
Argent’s experience and industrial engineering background make us uniquely qualified in providing companies with accurate labor standards and productivity measurement solutions.
VantageRPM is an automated Labor Management System (LMS) that provides productivity and utilization tracking, manpower planning, and performance reports by department, shift, activity, associate, etc. Some of the benefits of using VantageRPM are:
Argent Global Services has extensive experience in providing layout services to a myriad of industries and organizations.? What sets an Argent layout apart is our approach. Whenever we are engaged by an organization, our objective is always the same… to assist our client in improving productivity and service while reducing operating costs and enhancing profitability.
An Argent designed layout is based upon a detailed understanding of workflow, procedures and processes, technology, and staffing. Argent’s engineering and consulting expertise goes into every layout. This ensures our clients of receiving a thoughtful design that incorporates an efficient workflow, best practices, appropriate technology, and proper staffing levels. Some of the benefits of working with Argent to implement a new layout are:
- Improved workflow
- Reduced costs
- Elimination of bottlenecks
- Reduced travel times
- Better productivity
Having a successful project is important to you and it is important to us. At Argent Global Services, we have managed hundreds of projects for clients across many industries around the world. We are passionate about success and making sure that our clients get the results they expect and deserve.
We have the experience, tools and expertise needed to see projects through to successful completion. Argent helps clients to avoid pitfalls that are common when internal resources are spread too thin. Our project managers work directly with management and hourly staff to ensure that goals are established and tasks are completed on time.
Below are a few examples of the project management services that Argent provides:
- Lean implementations
- Facility relocations and consolidations
- Equipment selection and installation
- Packaging and assembly line balancing
- Technology assessments and RFP?s
- Process re-engineering and training
- Layout optimization and equipment transitions
A Kaizen Event targets a specific function/operation to quickly identify opportunities for development of?solutions to problems and then implements those solutions in a very short time period (perhaps within?five days).?
Argent conducts Kaizen Events with clients around the globe. These events help companies to rapidly deploy solutions that improve productivity and operational effectiveness.
Kaizen Events have proven to help companies raise quality levels, achieve linear production, decrease cycle times, improve on-time deliveries, and increase productivity – all of which result in reduced costs and more satisfied customers.
Pull production involves the utilization of specific ?triggers? that are used to drive production based on actual customer requirements as opposed to forecasts.?
Overproduction and associated wastes can be eliminated through establishing a well-defined pull system.
Argent’s expertise in this area allows us to assist our clients in designing and implementing a pull system strategy that meets their specific requirements.