Distribution represents the critical link between suppliers and consumers. With ever-increasing demands on price and service, it is imperative that companies optimize their distribution resources and maintain a supply chain strategy that is both customer-friendly and cost-effective. Argent Global Services is a recognized leader in supply chain planning and execution.
Our distribution engineers and consultants have the real world experience to properly assess your supply chain, evaluate processes and technologies, and make recommendations based upon your current situation and long-term goals.
VantageRPM™ is an automated Labor Management System (LMS) that provides productivity and utilization tracking, manpower planning, and performance reports by department, shift, activity, associate, etc. Some of the benefits of using VantageRPM™ are:
Best methods are a systematic approach for performing work that results in maximum output with the least down-time at the lowest possible cost. Implementing best methods helps companies to:
- Eliminate non-value-added steps
- Improve workflow
- Streamline training
- Raise quality
- Ensure consistency
- Enable managers to identify personnel issues
- Reduce costs
Engineered labor standards provide associates with fair and accurate productivity goals and supply management with objective performance measurement data. Argent has helped hundreds of companies around the world to establish fair and effective productivity standards within their operations. Some of the benefits of engineered labor standards are:
- 10-40% labor cost reduction
- Accurate goals that are sensitive to workload and volume fluctations
- Fair and equal basis for performance measurement
- Foundation for effective labor planning and performance reporting
Argent’s experience and industrial engineering background make us uniquely qualified in providing companies with accurate labor standards and productivity measurement solutions.
Argent Global Services is a leader in providing organizations with realistic and measurable business solutions. Our experienced business consulting teams couple proven process engineering techniques and real-world business understanding to uncover operational opportunities for our clients.
Once opportunities are fully explored, Argent works with clients to implement solutions that provide lasting change. Some of the benefits of working with Argent include:
- Accurate assessment of opportunities
- Independent and unbiased review of operations
- Rapid development of road map for improvement
- Outside viewpoint
- Real-world know how
- International, multi-industry experience
Lean means rapid change and rapid improvement for your organization. Lean is a powerful process improvement initiative that can be applied in any environment to deliver significant results in a quick timeframe. The Argent Lean Team provides a solid catalog of Lean services including:
- Introductory Lean classes and workshops
- Advanced Lean workshops
- Mentored Kaizen events
- Lean implementation / project management
Argent works with clients to implement Lean solutions that improve efficiency, enhance customer service and raise quality levels. Lean initiatives have consistently delivered the following improvements:
- Lead time reductions up to 95%
- Productivity improvements up to 50%
- Work-In-Process (WIP) reductions up to 90%
- Space utilization improvement up to 75%
In order to stay competitive in today’s global economy it is imperative for companies to continually improve their operational performance. Regardless of the industry, it is critical to optimize resources in order to achieve:
- Lower operating costs
- Increased capacity and hourly output
- Reduced lead times
- Improved profits
Argent has helped hundreds of companies to improve productivity while raising their quality and service levels. We utilize proven process engineering and lean techniques that enable companies to streamline operations and utilize their resources more effectively.
Having a successful project is important to you and it is important to us. At Argent Global Services, we have managed hundreds of projects for clients across many industries around the world. We are passionate about success and making sure that our clients get the results they expect and deserve.
We have the experience, tools and expertise needed to see projects through to successful completion. Argent helps clients to avoid pitfalls that are common when internal resources are spread too thin. Our project managers work directly with management and hourly staff to ensure that goals are established and tasks are completed on time.
Below are a few examples of the project management services that Argent provides:
- Lean implementations
- Facility relocations and consolidations
- Equipment selection and installation
- Packaging and assembly line balancing
- Technology assessments and RFP’s
- Process re-engineering and training
- Layout optimization and equipment transitions
Starting with a comprehensive inventory of strengths and shortfalls, Argent helps companies to develop a long-term strategy that promotes growth and profitability. Whether reviewing existing products and services or evaluating the impact of new technologies, Argent provides an independent and unbiased assessment of improvement opportunities.
- Create a roadmap for implementation
- Deliver solutions that promote growth and efficiency
- Improve organizational structure effectiveness
- Identify initiatives that minimize costs and maximize output
- Align people, processes and technology with business vision
Some of the benefits of working with Argent include:
- Outside viewpoint of opportunities
- Independent and unbiased review of technologies and tools
- More effective use of capital expenditures
- Significant return on investment
- Expedited road map to achieving goals and objectives